sábado, 29 de agosto de 2015

She´s doing nothing in my benefit

She does nothing in my benefit.

It´s true.

The winds ways have no rules. It´s truly and faithfully the nature of things. It´s how nature is. Things happen and should happen naturally.
An eagle can play piano in the winds ways. If there was something or someone´s rules in the sky, do you think the eagle could play the piano´
The raven - if i had to fly with someone´s rules i wouldn´t ever get out of my nest.

People´s freedom would be lost with this kind of rules. With a minority and small groups rules.
Who are you to rule and to make rules in people´s lives´
Who do you think we are´

The game have rules. The rules are universal.
Play to win and win in the winds ways. Play to win as you know and as you can.

I´m glade that you have been fair for every single person that have been betting on you.

No matter if it´s Blue or if it´s Rose.

Good luck

It´s there but i didn´t recieved it. It didn´t went into my balance.
I had to spot it all and wait for it to be able to play. I had to play it in a different way, in a different time and place. Because it wasn´t there.
That´s ok, that´s right. Things will go on. I live in a small boat, not in the Titanic.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário