quinta-feira, 11 de outubro de 2018

I start the race at 16 km/h

Along the race, i´ll have to make some pitstops on Skrill, to recharge my bank account. With fuel and new tyres.



Then, lap 35, fastest lap, 35 km/h. First pitstop. Fastest lap withdrawal into my bank account.


I´m again on the race for my second pitstop.
Lap 55, fastest lap. 55 km/h. I make a new pitstop to recharge my account.




Lap 45, 45 km/h the same.
So, i have to stop. To stop at some laps. some points on the race and refuel my account, change my tyres and start again.





If i don´t stop, if i don´t make pitstops, i loose all the hardest fastest laps that i accomplished. It´s what have been happening. Many times.
 

But the fucking withdrawal fees have been the non stop stupid reason.

So, i start at 16 km/h, them i make the fastest lap, 35 km/h. If i withdrawal at 35, 5 km/h is the fee that i have to loose. Because to withdrawal into the bank account, there is a fee. I´m at 30 km/h, if i started at 16 km/h, 14 km/h are my winnings. Which is good. It´s almost the double. However if i withdrawal it all to my bank account, i´ll have to recharge my gaming account. It doesn`t give to much space to continue the race. So, fastest lap at 35 km/h, it isn´t an enough gain, cause i´ll have to refuel and change the tyres to recharge my gaming account.
Fastest lap will have to be at least 55 61 km/h.

Helloween - I want out

However, I Want More, Everyone always Want More


The Angel And The Gambler

Victim of Fate


Save us

The Tale That Wasn´t Right

The Saints




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário