domingo, 7 de outubro de 2018

Amazing

The Hardest game i ever had

THE MILLION AND A HALF WAS RUNNING, BURNING LIKE THE DEVIL






Hello China




 Melanie C
I Run To You













Van Halen
Running with the Devil



Hello Denmark

There are times when I've wondered


HALLOJ HEJ
GODT AT SE DIG HEJSA
HEJ HEJ VI SES
FARVEL HA´ EN GOD DAG PÁ GENSYN


There are times when I've wondered
And times when I've cried
When my prayers they were answered
At times when I've lied
But if you asked me a question
Would I tell you the truth
Now there's something to bet on
You've got nothing to lose

God give me the answer to my life
God give me the answer to my dreams
God give me the answer to my prayers
God give me the answer to my being




I think Sevastova went to hard. However she played very, very well.
There were times that she had to wonder the game differently. To do things less hard, more easily and thinkable. To use less strength, to use more time to think, which it´s not easy in this moments. More  precision, which she have a lot and to play in a way more easy for her to play. You felt it, you were running side to side, like "crazy". As well her. Fighting. Feeling Sevastova hard and amazing hits, Flipper balls that are hard to find how in the hell did you and her get there and then how you made the rebound, so well to such Tennis Pinball.
The instinct guide people and most of the people do things by instinct, in the moment...
Technically and tacitly, Tennis its hard to play. It have a lot of issues... More than football. First, you play in Tennis courts, that are closed, surrounded by people, that are small and are the biggest place for Tennis players to be and to play. The Media, all the interests and business that within and behind the media and the sport.

Physically and mentally its not easy, it´s hard. It take a lot of you and from you.
Monetarily, prize money, rewards, sponsors, contracts, publicity, things that people is paying, publicity, marks. And interviews. Its all payed. It all have to do with interests, with business. Media businesses. Television, newspapers, magazines, photography, name and image, models, bitches. We are talking about unders of thousands, millions.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário