quarta-feira, 1 de novembro de 2017

NGR 1X2


If i make a 5 10 Euros deposit and from it i make 30 50 100 150 i have to withdraw it. Even if i make another deposit or leave some money in my account.
If i loose, 5 or 10, it will not or it doesn´t make to much difference.

How do we solve a problem like Maria?

First was the card...
Then, i´ll have to burn my 5 Euro bonus 5 times, in total of 25, to be able to withdraw money from my main account to my bank account, according to the chineses,
I won 5 euros bonus when i made my registry. So i had 5 in my bonus account. How in the hell i would be able to bet five times 5 euros in total of 25 within the rules of 25 Euros?
5 which is the bonus amount that i won,
So if i lost my first bet, what i would do if i was to nil?

I´m waiting for the final result of the games and i´m hopping to win it. However, my bonus gain will  be 4.11 Euros of 5 Euros, if i loose my last two bonus bets.
The 25 Euros Bonus it´s accomplished

I´ve tried to make an withdraw several times, since the end august. Two months. I have to solve this issue once for all.

Messages that i´ve been receiving
Withdraw Errors

Visa Electron - MB

Old and New Card

Message - Deposit successful
Error

 Winnings 1 2 3 3 2 1 23 3 4 5 6 8 5 4 5 6 5 6 5 4 3 4 5 6................



I want to make an excuse, because this is a private and a public issue


Para cumprir as condições do bónus e resgatá-lo, é necessário apostar 5 vezes do valor inicial do bónus em apostas do tipo 'ACUMULADOR' (por exemplo: se o bónus for 10 euros, então deve apostar um total de 50 euros com a conta do bónus. Aposte, ganhe e volte a apostar até atingir 50 euros apostados.). Cada aposta do tipo 'ACUMULADOR' deve conter pelo menos 3 eventos com odds não inferiores à 1,4 (por exemplo: evento1- odd = 1.4, evento2 – odd = 1.5, evento3 – odd = 1,4). Não é possível fazer apostas simples com a conta do bónus. 

O bónus deve ser utilizado dentro de 30 dias após o registo. Caso as condições do bónus não sejam cumpridas dentro de 30 dias, o bónus e todos os ganhos conseguidos com o bónus serão anulados.

Depois que as condições do bónus forem cumpridas, o valor restante que não ultrapasse o valor inicial do bónus, será transferido para a conta principal. Ou seja, se inicialmente na conta de bónus tinha 20 euros, então o máximo que poderá ser transferido para a conta de bónus é esse valor(20 euros). Os ganhos do bónus não são transferidos para a conta principal. Se perder todo o valor do bónus, o mesmo será anulado e nada será transferido para a conta principal.

If i win 50 Euros, only 5 Euros will be withdraw into my main account,

Deve apostar um total de 25 euros com a conta do bónus. Aposte, ganhe e volte a apostar até atingir 25 euros apostados.

So i can only win my 5 Euros bonus of my first deposit. Not bad.

Now, and because of it and because i want to withdraw money, i´m gonna burn my bonus. Well, i´ll try to win.
My second and third bonus bet

Bonus account                    Main Account                     Bonus account
         3 ---- 6 ---- 2             2-0 2-1 3-1 --- 1 --- 0-0           34 --- 19 23 42 --- 53 
                                                                                           25 21 46
Fourth bet
Sevilla Half Time X- 1-0
Shakthar - 1x2 1 - 3-1
Liverpool - -4.5 Goals - 3-0

Fifth bet
Gastão - +22.5 - 2º Set Tie Break 6-8 - 3º Set 27 28 29...
José +11.5 6-8 14

Nicole -9.5 1º Set 6-2 8


My bonus is no longer on the board

5 Euros Bonus.
First bet 5 - Win  24,11
2º 3º 4º Lost
5º - 65.15
Win
89.26

I won 5


To achieve this. It takes a lot o time, patience, fight and it works. Things have to be done like this.
However there will be always highs and lows, lows and highs, .


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário